Netflix Summer 2022 Release Dates Set for Movie Slate
Netflix has announced the official schedule for its forthcoming summer movie slate, comprised of the highly-anticipated original films including: The Russo Brothers’ spy thriller The Gray Man; the psychological thriller Spiderhead starring Chris Hemsworth; the comedy film Me Time starring Kevin Hart and Mark Wahlberg; and the supernatural action thriller Day Shift.
This year’s summer lineup also includes original international movies from South Korea, France, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, Italy, Uruguay, and Argentina.
RELATED: Rebel Moon Begins Production, Zack Snyder Shares Photos
Listed below is Netflix’s full 2022 summer movie lineup, complete with details and expected release dates:
13: THE MUSICAL – Premiering on August 12
- DIRECTOR: Tamra Davis
- WRITER: Robert Horn
- PRODUCER: Neil Meron
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Tamra Davis, Jason Robert Brown, Mark Nicholson, Bob Boyett, Robert Horn
- CAST: Debra Messing, Rhea Perlman, Josh Peck, Peter Hermann, Eli Golden, Gabriella Uhl, JD McCrary, Frankie McNellis, Lindsey Blackwell, Jonathan Lengel, Ramon Reed, Nolen Dubuc, Luke Islam, Shechinah Mpumlwana, Kayleigh Cerezo, Willow Moss, Liam Wignall, Khiyla Aynne
- LOGLINE: After his parents’ divorce, Evan Goldman (Eli Golden) moves from NYC to small-town Indiana. As his 13th birthday nears, he must master the complex social circles of his new school and win friends by turning his Bar Mitzvah into the coolest party ever.
ALONG FOR THE RIDE – Premiering on May 6
- DIRECTOR: Sofia Alvarez
- WRITER: Sofia Alvarez
- BASED ON THE BOOK: Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
- PRODUCERS: Bryan Unkeless and Eric Newman
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Alyssa Rodrigues, Sian McArthur, Erika Hampson
- CAST: Emma Pasarow, Belmont Cameli, Kate Bosworth, Dermot Mulroney, Andie MacDowell, Laura Kaiuki, Marcus Scribner, Genevieve Hannelius, Samia Finnerty, Ricardo Hurtado, Paul Karmiyran
- LOGLINE: The summer before college Auden meets the mysterious Eli, a fellow insomniac. While the seaside town of Colby sleeps, the two embark on a nightly quest to help Auden experience the fun, carefree teen life she never knew she wanted.
BEAUTY – Summer 2022
- DIRECTOR: Andrew Dosunmu
- WRITER: Lena Waithe
- PRODUCERS: Lena Waithe, p.g.a. and Michael Ellenberg, p.g.a.
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Carrie Fix, Andrew Dosunmu and Rishi Rajani
- CAST: Niecy Nash, Aleyse Shannon, Giancarlo Esposito, Gracie Marie Bradley, Kyle Bary, Micheal Ward and Sharon Stone
- LOGLINE: A gifted young Black woman struggles to maintain her voice and identity after she’s offered a lucrative recording contract.
BUBA: ONCE UPON A CRIME – Summer 2022
- DIRECTOR: Arne Feldhusen
- WRITER: Philipp Käßbohrer, Matthias Murmann, Sebastian Colley, Isaiah Michalski
- PRODUCERS: Philipp Käßbohrer, Matthias Murmann
- CAST: Bjarne Mädel, Georg Friedrich, Anita Vulesica, Soma Pysall, Maren Kroymann, Michael Schertenleib, Michael Ostrowski, Jasmin Shakeri
- LOGLINE: Buba (real name Jakob Otto) has a problem: whenever things are going too well, something terrible happens. Since the tragic loss of his parents in an accident, Jakob firmly believes that he has to carefully offset any good feeling in his life. Together with his brother Dante, he has developed a system to make his everyday life as unpleasant as possible. For more than 30 years this system has worked pretty well but then something totally unforeseeable happens: this small-town criminal falls in love. And as Jakob’s feelings grow, his balance becomes more difficult…
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Germany
CARTER – Summer 2022
- DIRECTOR: Jung Byung-gil
- WRITERS: Jung Byung-gil, Jung Byeong-sik
- PRODUCERS: Lee Yong-hee, Park Yun-ho
- CAST: Joo Won
- LOGLINE: Agent Carter, who suffers memory loss, is thrown into an explosive mission filled with inexplicable mysteries. Orchestrated by renowned action film director Jung Byung-gil and star cast Joo Won, Carter presents an action-packed experience.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Korea
CIVIL – Premiering on June 19
- DIRECTOR: Nadia Hallgren
- PRODUCERS: Kenya Barris, Roger Ross Williams, Lauren Cioffi, Nadia Hallgren
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Erynn Sampson, Matthew Carnahan, Geoff Martz
- CAST: Ben Crump
- LOGLINE: CIVIL, directed by award-winning filmmaker Nadia Hallgren, is an intimate vérité look at the life of maverick civil rights attorney Ben Crump.
DANGEROUS LIAISONS – Premiering on July 8
- DIRECTOR: Rachel Suissa
- WRITERS: Rachel Suissa (in collaboration with Slimane-Baptiste Berhoun)
- PRODUCERS: Eleonore Dailly, Edouard de Lachomette
- CAST: Paola Locatelli, Simon Rerolle, Alexis Michalik
- LOGLINE: Célène, at 17, is idealistic. She believes in absolute love, and is more interested in reading than in social networks. She is getting ready to live apart from her fiancé, Pierre, and leave Paris for Biarritz. Quickly, she has to face the evil elite of her new school, ruled over by the former big-screen star and Instagram queen Vanessa and the celebrity surfer Tristan, who’s both dangerous and seductive. Célène falls in love with him, but doesn’t suspect that she is at the center of a cruel bet between Tristan and Vanessa. Just how far will they go?
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: France
DAY SHIFT – Premiering on August 12
- DIRECTOR: JJ Perry
- WRITERS: Tyler Tice and Shay Hatten
- PRODUCERS: Shaun Redick, Yvette Yates Redick, Chad Stahelski, Jason Spitz
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Jamie Foxx, Datari Turner, Peter Baxter
- CAST: Jamie Foxx, Dave Franco, Karla Souza, Meagan Good, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Oliver Masucci, Snoop Dogg, Steve Howey, Scott Adkins, Zion Broadnax
- LOGLINE: Jamie Foxx stars as a hard working blue collar dad who just wants to provide a good life for his quick-witted daughter, but his mundane San Fernando Valley pool cleaning job is a front for his real source of income, hunting and killing vampires as part of an international Union of vampire hunters.
DON’T BLAME KARMA! (¿Qué culpa tiene el karma?) – Summer 2022
- DIRECTOR: Elisa Miller
- WRITERS: Fernanda Eguiarte, Marcelo Tobar
- PRODUCER: Jorge “Tocayo” Ramírez
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Juan Uruchurtu
- CAST: Aislinn Derbez, Renata Notni, Gil Cerezo, Giuseppe Gamba, Carmen Madrid, Mauricio García Lozano, Miriam Chi Chim
- LOGLINE: Sara is a frustrated fashion designer who blames karma for her bad luck. Fate will put her face to face with her sister, Lucy, who enjoys very different luck, and in a series of events and reunions that will lead her to make a radical decision.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Mexico
FENCED IN – Summer 2022
- DIRECTOR: Roberto Santucci
- WRITER: Paulo Cursino
- PRODUCERS: Camisa Listrada
- CAST: Leandro Hassum, Julia Rabello, Mauricio Manfrini
- LOGLINE: Walter is stressed and collapses. By medical advice, he abandons the urban rhythm and seeks peace in a small town, surrounded by nature. But his plans for peace and tranquility won’t last long in this new neighborhood, where Toninho da Vila, a drum master, is rehearsing with his samba school for the next carnival.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Brazil
FOR JOJO – Summer 2022
- DIRECTOR: Barbara Ott
- PRODUCERS: Alexander Funk, Kai Kunnemann
- CAST: Caro Kult, Nina Gummich, Steven Sowah
- LOGLINE: Best friends Paula and Jojo enjoy the single life in Berlin, but when Jojo falls head over heels in love with a man from their former hometown, Paula does everything she can to keep her best friend from the supposedly biggest mistake of her life: getting married.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Germany
THE GRAY MAN – Premiering on July 22
- DIRECTORS: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
- WRITERS: Joe Russo, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely
- BASED ON THE BOOK SERIES: The Gray Man by Mark Greaney
- PRODUCERS: Joe Roth, Jeffrey Kirschenbaum, Anthony Russo, Joe Russo, Mike Larocca, Chris Castaldi
- CAST: Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas, Jessica Henwick, Wagner Moura, Dhanush, Billy Bob Thornton, Alfre Woodard, Regé-Jean Page, Julia Butters, Eme Ikwuakor, Scott Haze
- LOGLINE: When the CIA’s most skilled mercenary—whose true identity is known to none—accidentally uncovers dark agency secrets, a psychopathic former colleague puts a bounty on his head, setting off a global manhunt by international assassins.
HALFTIME – Premiering on June 14
- DIRECTOR: Amanda Micheli
- LOGLINE: HALFTIME offers an intimate peek behind the curtain revealing the grit and determination that makes Jennifer Lopez the icon she is. The documentary focuses on Lopez as she embraces the second half of her career and continues to inspire with her perseverance, creative brilliance and cultural contributions, set against the backdrop of her groundbreaking Super Bowl performance.
HELLO, GOODBYE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN – Premiering on July 6
- DIRECTOR: Michael Lewen
- WRITERS: Amy Reed and Ben York Jones
- PRODUCERS: Matt Kaplan
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Max Siemers, Matthew Janzen, Aubrey Bendix, Jennifer E. Smith, Christopher Foss, Jordan Fisher, Ben York Jones
- CAST: Jordan Fisher, Talia Ryder, Ayo Edebiri, Nico Hiraga
- LOGLINE: After making a pact to break up before college, Clare and Aidan retrace the steps of their relationship on one last epic date, revisiting familiar and unexpected places as they question: stay together or say goodbye forever?
HUSTLE – Premiering on June 8
- DIRECTOR: Jeremiah Zagar
- WRITERS: Taylor Materne, Will Fetters
- PRODUCERS: Adam Sandler, Allen Covert, Joe Roth, Jeffrey Kirschenbaum, Zack Roth, Lebron James, Maverick Carter
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Taylor Materne, Judit Maull, Dave Meyers, Spencer Beighley, Jamal Henderson, Barry Bernardi, Kevin Grady
- CAST: Adam Sandler, Queen Latifah, Ben Foster, Kenny Smith, Juancho Hernangómez, Raul Castillo, Jordan Elizabeth Hull, Maria Botto, Heidi Gardner and Robert Duvall
- LOGLINE: After discovering a once-in-a-lifetime player with a rocky past abroad, a down on his luck basketball scout (Adam Sandler) takes it upon himself to bring the phenom to the States without his team’s approval. Against the odds, they have one final shot to prove they have what it takes to make it in the NBA.
I CAME BY – Summer 2022
- DIRECTOR: Babak Anvari
- WRITER: Babak Anvari, Namsi Khan
- PRODUCERS: Lucan Toh
- CAST: Hugh Bonneville, George Mackay, Kelly Macdonald, Percelle Ascott, Varada Sethu
- LOGLINE: A rebellious young graffiti artist (George MacKay) targets the homes of London’s wealthy elite. When he discovers a dark secret about a prestigious judge (Hugh Bonneville), it leads him on a shocking journey endangering himself and those closest to him.
INTERCEPTOR – Premiering on June 3
- DIRECTOR: Matthew Reilly
- WRITERS: Matthew Reilly, Stuart Beattie
- PRODUCERS: Michael Boughen, Matthew Street, Stuart Beattie
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Chris Hemsworth, Christopher Mapp, Robert Slaviero, Kathy Morgan, Peter Graves
- CAST: Elsa Pataky, Luke Bracey, Aaron Glenane, Mayen Mehta, Rhys Muldoon, Belinda Jombwe, Marcus Johnson, Colin Friels, Zoe Carides
- LOGLINE: One Army captain must use her years of tactical training and military expertise when a simultaneous coordinated attack threatens the remote missile interceptor station she is in command of.
LOVE & GELATO – Premiering on June 22
- DIRECTOR: Brandon Camp
- WRITER: Brandon Camp
- BASED ON THE BOOK: Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans-Welch
- PRODUCERS: Viola Prestieri, Davide Bertoni
- CAST: Susanna Skaggs, Anjelika Washington, Owen McDonnell
- LOGLINE: Lina, an American high school graduate, would rather spend her summer preparing for her semester at MIT than fly to Rome to fulfill her mother’s last wish. Once abroad however, she is caught in a whirlwind of new experiences — searching for her long-lost father, learning how to make gelato and maybe… falling in love?
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy
LOVE IN THE VILLA – Premiering on September 1
- DIRECTOR: Mark Steven Johnson
- WRITER: Mark Steven Johnson
- PRODUCERS: Margret Huddleston, Stephanie Slack, Mark Steven Johnson
- CAST: Kat Graham, Tom Hopper, Raymond Ablack, Laura Hopper, Sean Amsing, Emilio Solfrizzi
- LOGLINE: A young woman (Kat Graham) takes a trip to romantic Verona, Italy, after a break up, only to find that the villa she reserved was double-booked, and she’ll have to share her vacation with a cynical and very good-looking British man (Tom Hopper).
THE MAN FROM TORONTO – Summer 2022
- DIRECTOR: Patrick Hughes
- WRITERS: Robbie Fox, Chris Bremner
- PRODUCERS: Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, Steve Tisch
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Bill Bannerman, Aaron L. Gilbert, Jason Cloth
- CAST: Kevin Hart, Woody Harrelson, Kaley Cuoco, Jasmine Mathews, Lela Loren, Pierson Fode, Jencarlos Canela and Ellen Barkin
- LOGLINE: A case of mistaken identity arises after a screw-up sales consultant and the world’s deadliest assassin—known only as The Man from Toronto— run into each other at a holiday rental.
ME TIME – Premiering on August 26
- DIRECTOR: John Hamburg
- WRITER: John Hamburg
- PRODUCERS: John Hamburg, Kevin Hart, Bryan Smiley
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Lauren Hennessey, Joe Gatta, Patricia Braga, Mark Moran
- CAST: Kevin Hart, Mark Wahlberg, Regina Hall, Jimmy O. Yang, Luis Gerardo Méndez
- LOGLINE: When a stay-at-home dad finds himself with some “me time” for the first time in years while his wife and kids are away, he reconnects with his former best friend for a wild weekend that nearly upends his life.
OPERATION MINCEMEAT – Premiering on May 11
- DIRECTOR: John Madden
- WRITER: Michelle Ashford
- BASED ON THE BOOK: Operation Mincemeat: The True Spy Story That Changed the Course of World War II by Ben Macintyre
- PRODUCERS: Charles S. Cohen, Iain Canning, Emile Sherman, Kris Thykier
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Simon Gillis, Christian McLaughlin
- CAST: Colin Firth, Matthew Macfadyen, Kelly Macdonald, Penelope Wilton, Johnny Flynn
- LOGLINE: Hoping to change the course of World War II, and save tens of thousands of lives, two intelligence officers plot to break Hitler’s deadly grip on Europe by recruiting the most unlikely of secret agents: a dead man. A true and extraordinary story.
A PERFECT PAIRING – Premiering on May 19
- DIRECTOR: Stuart McDonald
- WRITERS: Elizabeth Hackett & Hilary Galanoy
- PRODUCERS: Robyn Snyder, Deborah Evans, Deborah Glover, Tracey Vieira
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Nathan Mayfield, Tracey Robertson, Elizabeth Hackett, Hilary Galanoy, Fernando Szew
- CAST: Victoria Justice, Adam Demos
- LOGLINE: To land a major client, a hard-driving LA wine-company exec (Victoria Justice) travels to an Australian sheep station, where she ends up working as a ranch hand and sparking with a rugged local (Adam Demos).
PERSUASION – Premiering on July 15
- DIRECTOR: Carrie Cracknell
- WRITERS: Alice Victoria Winslow, Ron Bass
- BASED ON THE BOOK: Persuasion by Jane Austen
- PRODUCERS: Andrew Lazar, Christina Weiss Lurie, MRC Film
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Elizabeth Cantillon, Michael Constable, David Fliegel
- CAST: Dakota Johnson, Cosmo Jarvis, Nikki Amuka-Bird, Mia McKenna-Bruce with Richard E. Grant and Henry Golding
- LOGLINE: Living with her snobby family on the brink of bankruptcy, Anne Elliot is an unconforming woman with modern sensibilities. When Frederick Wentworth—the dashing one she let get away—crashes back into her life, Anne must choose between putting the past behind her or listening to her heart when it comes to second chances. Adapted from the Jane Austen novel.
THE PHOTOGRAPHER: MURDER IN PINAMAR (El fotógrafo y el cartero: el crimen de Cabezas) – Premiering on May 19
- DIRECTOR: Alejandro Hartmann
- WRITERS: Tatiana Mereñuk, Gabriel Bobillo, Alejandro Hartmann:
- PRODUCER: Vanessa Ragone
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Vanessa Ragone, Mariela Besuievsky, Alejandro Hartmann
- LOGLINE: This documentary film examines the murder of photojournalist José Luis Cabezas, a crime that shook Argentina and exposed a political and financial conspiracy.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Argentina
PIPA – Summer 2022
- DIRECTOR: Alejandro Montiel
- WRITERS: Mili Roque Pitt, Alejandro Montiel, Florencia Etcheves
- PRODUCERS: Fernando Blanco, Alejandro Cacetta, Milagros Roque Pitt, Juan Pelosi
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Milagros Roque Pitt, Alejandro Cacetta
- CAST: Luisana Lopilato, Mauricio Paniagua, Inés Estévez, Ariel Staltari, Paulina García, Malena Narvay, Aquiles Casabella, Benjamín Del Cerro, Santiago Artemis
- LOGLINE: The final installment of the trilogy of the character Manuela “Pipa” Pelari, played by Luisana Lopilato, which we have seen on Intuition and Perdida.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Argentina
PURPLE HEARTS – Premiering on July 29
- DIRECTOR: Elizabeth Allen Rosenbaum
- WRITERS: Kyle Jarrow, Liz Garcia
- PRODUCERS: Leslie Morgenstein, Elysa Koplovitz Dutton
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Sofia Carson, Elizabeth Allen Rosenbaum, Amy Baer, Hugo Grumbar, Tim Haslam, Laura Char
- CAST: Sofia Carson, Nicholas Galitzine
- LOGLINE: Purple Hearts is the story of aspiring singer-songwriter Cassie (Sofia Carson) and marine Luke (Nicholas Galitzine), who in spite of their many differences and against all odds, fall hopelessly in love.
RISE OF THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: THE MOVIE – Premiering on August 5
- DIRECTORS: Ant Ward, Andy Suriano
- WRITERS: Tony Gama-Lobo, Rebecca May
- PRODUCER: Nickelodeon
- CAST: Ben Schwartz, Omar Benson Miller, Brandon Mychal Smith, Josh Brener, Kat Graham, Eric Bauza, Haley Joel Osment
- LOGLINE: In Nickelodeon’s Rise of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie, the Ninja Turtles are faced with their greatest challenge yet when a mysterious stranger arrives from the future with a dire warning. Leo is forced to rise and lead his brothers, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey in a fight to save the world from a terrifying alien species…the Krang!
THE SEA BEAST – Premiering on July 8
- DIRECTOR: Chris Williams
- WRITERS: Chris Williams, Nell Benjamin
- PRODUCERS: Jed Schlanger, Chris Williams
- CAST: Karl Urban, Zaris-Angel Hator, Jared Harris, and Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Dan Stevens and Kathy Burke
- LOGLINE: In an era when terrifying beasts roamed the seas, monster hunters were celebrated heroes – and none were more beloved than the great Jacob Holland. But when young Maisie Brumble stows away on his fabled ship, he’s saddled with an unexpected ally. Together they embark on an epic journey into uncharted waters and make history. From Academy Award winning filmmaker Chris Williams (Moana, Big Hero Six, Bolt), The Sea Beast takes us to where the map ends, and the true adventure begins.
SENIOR YEAR – Premiering on May 13
- DIRECTOR: Alex Hardcastle
- WRITERS: Andrew Knauer, Arthur Pielli, Brandon Scott Jones
- PRODUCERS: Todd Garner, Rebel Wilson, Timothy M. Bourne, Chris Bender
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Jeremy Stein, Jake Wagner
- CAST: Rebel Wilson, Alicia Silverstone, Justin Hartley, Angourie Rice, Sam Richardson, Zoë Chao, Mary Holland and Chris Parnell
- LOGLINE:After a cheerleader falls off a pyramid and into a 20 year coma, she wakes up as a 37-year-old woman, ready to return to high school, regain her status and claim the prom queen crown that eluded her.
SEOUL VIBE – Summer 2022
- DIRECTOR: Moon Hyun-sung
- CAST: Yoo Ah-in, Ko Kyung-Pyo, Lee kyoo-hyung, Park Ju-hyun, Ong Seong-wu
- LOGLINE: Action blockbuster Seoul Vibe narrates a talented crew of baby drivers – known as the Sangedong Supreme team. With the world’s eyes trained to the 1988 Seoul Olympic Games, the illegal transactions of capital (funds) is a significant issue. A special operation driven by the Sangedong Supreme team starts to unravel the corruption behind the slush funds. An all-star cast – Yoo Ah-in, Ko Kyung-pyo, Lee kyoo-hyung , Park Ju-hyun, Ong Seong-wu– portrays this incredible chase in the city of Seoul tightly packed with breathtaking action scenes.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Korea
SPIDERHEAD – Premiering on June 17
- DIRECTOR: Joseph Kosinski
- WRITERS: Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick
- PRODUCERS: Eric Newman, Chris Hemsworth, Oren Katzeff, Geneva Wasserman, Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick, Tommy Harper, Jeremy Steckler
- CAST: Chris Hemsworth, Miles Teller, Jurnee Smollett
- LOGLINE: Two inmates form a connection while grappling with their pasts in a state-of-the-art penitentiary run by a brilliant visionary who experiments on his subjects with mind-altering drugs. Based on The New Yorker short story, “Escape From Spiderhead,” by George Saunders.
THE TAKEDOWN (Loin du périph) – Premiering on May 6
- DIRECTOR: Louis Leterrier
- WRITER: Stéphane Kazandjian
- PRODUCERS: Eric Altmayer, Nicolas Altmayer
- CAST: Omar Sy, Laurent Lafitte, Izïa Higelin
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: France
- LOGLINE: Ousmane Diakité (Omar Sy) and François Monge (Laurent Lafitte) are two cops with very different styles, backgrounds and careers. The unlikely pair are reunited once again for a new investigation that takes them across France. What seemed to be a simple drug deal turns out to be a high scale criminal case wrapped in danger and unexpected comedy.
THAR – Premiering on May 6
- DIRECTOR: Raj Singh Chaudhary
- WRITER: Raj Singh Chaudhary
- PRODUCERS: Anil Kapoor Film and Communication Network (AKFC)
- CAST: Anil Kapoor, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Harshvarrdhan Kapoor, Satish Kaushik, Mukti Mohan and Jitendra Joshi
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
- LOGLINE: Siddharth, an antique dealer scouts old, abandoned forts in a remote Rajasthan village. The region has recently been rocked by a series of violent killings. As the local cop Surekha Singh investigates these killings, he crosses paths with Siddharth and soon realizes that the ruggedly handsome antique dealer is not who he seems and that his intentions may be far more devious.
TOGO – Summer 2022
- DIRECTOR: Adrián Caetano
- WRITER: Adrián Caetano
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Luis Ara, Ignacio Jaunsolo, Adrián Caetano
- CAST: Diego Alonso, Néstor ‘Tito’ Prieto, Catalina Arrillaga, Luis Alberto Acosta, Marcos Da Costa, JoelAlva13, José Pagano, Federico Morosini, Sabrina Valiente
- LOGLINE: Petty narcs are taking over the streets of Montevideo, and extorting the guys who look after the cars in the streets and that work for them… But one of them, Togo, will resist until the last consequences to protect its territory and its neighbors from violence.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Uruguay
WEDDING SEASON – Summer 2022
- DIRECTOR: Tom Dey
- WRITER: Shiwani Srivastava
- PRODUCERS: Brian Grazer and Ron Howard for Imagine Entertainment; Tony Hernandez and John Hodges for JAX Media; Swati Shetty for Samosa Stories
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Brian Grazer, Ron Howard, Jake Fuller, Matt Code, Ryan M. Murphy, John Rhodes
- CAST: Pallavi Sharda, Suraj Sharma
- LOGLINE: Pressured by their parents to find spouses, Asha (Pallavi Sharda) and Ravi (Suraj Sharma) pretend to date in order to survive a summer of weddings— but find themselves falling for each other as they struggle to balance who they are with who their parents want them to be.
THE WRATH OF GOD – Premiering on June 15
- DIRECTOR: Sebastián Schnidel
- PRODUCERS: Buffalo Films
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Sebastián Mentasti, Horacio Mentasti
- CAST: Diego Peretti, Juan Minujín, Macarena Achaga
- LOGLINE: Luciana is involved in a loop of mysterious family deaths that keeps getting tighter by the minute. Her boss, an enigmatic writer, overlooks the scene with a horror vail and a guilty demeanor. While obsessively fighting to save her only remaining relative, her sister Valentina, alive, she will find herself in a crossroads between reason and death. A race against time to bring her truth out and a final blood pact to end this avengement.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Argentina